- This was going to be a small, intimate, “easy” wedding (but of course, every bride tells us this. This particular one just so happened to be telling the truth.).
- It was going to take place at the Mohonk Mountain House, which was definitely on my bucket list of wedding destinations to shoot.
- There was going to be food…and possibly beer, but mostly food.
- There would be German speakers in attendance.
- They would do whatever we asked them to do for photos.
Venue & Catering: Mohonk Mountain House // Ceremony/Officiant: Rev. Stuart Chernoff // Hair: Mohonk Mountain House // Dress: Dreamers & Lovers // Shoes: Prada // Groom’s attire: Suit- Express; Shirt- H&M; Tie, Pocket square and Tie clip- Nordstrom; Mission Belt; Custom Vans // Jewelry: Bridal: Custom necklace – Isabel Borland; Rings – Gabriella Kiss; Earrings – Ted Muehling; Kimberlin Brown; Groom: Ring – Kay Jewelers // Floral: Flowers by Elissa // Decor: Ribbon- Bellame Ribbon Co.; Hobnob Glassware and Gold flatware – Hudson Valley Vintage Rentals // Stationery: Calligraphy by Bride; Paper Source; // Favors: Badges by Elizabeth Nettles; Wood place cards – www.etsy.com/TheGildedLine // Planner/Coordinator: Elizabeth Nettles *My other degree was English; its usefulness which still remains to be seen.